Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And there she is

There are still a couple of things to tidy up and I need to fabricate the uprights for the roof but essentially she is done!


Even though I say so myself she isn't too shabby. It took nearly 3 evenings to get the trim back on and I now see why later carts don't have rubber trim.


Check out the headlights. They may be tiny but that's 110 watts there so even when totally in the arms of Bacchus I should see my way home.


Astroturf and the rear floormats from my old minivan (I miss that car (filling up))


In the center is the engine hours counter which when the engine is running is also a rev counter. On the left is the light switch.


A space for the cooler and a basket for the empties and new reflectors for safety.


I still have to fix the very wayward steering but I found a new rack and pinion for just under $100 which is a lot better than $600 for the complete assembly. So fix the steering, put on the roof and then find a new project.

God how I love this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment